Tagged from Shirley’s Photo Journal
1. I am still wearing braces on my lower set of teeth.
2. I can bend my thumbs backwards 45°.
3. I believe in reincarnation.
4. I have dreams of otherworlds.
5. I wish there would truely be peace and love on Earth.
6. I regret that I eat animals for food but sometimes the urge to taste the delicious meat overwhelms the animals pain.
7. I had wanted to change my surname when I was younger. In fact, I just wanted to discard my surname. I’d take my mother’s surname. But then, that’s her father’s (and father’s father’s…) surname. Still sexist naming convention. So I never let anyone call me by my surname. I am me, not my father or mother.
The next 7 blogs are tagged but I don’t know who royally reads my blog anymore, today. So if you are feeling exhibitionist, feel free.
Here are the rules for tagging:
1. Link to my blog (tagger) on your blog.
2. Give seven facts about yourself.
3. Tag another seven bloggers by leaving a comment on their blogs and letting them know they were tagged and listing them (and their blogs) on your blog.
Happy Chinese New Year!